Monday, April 14, 2008


I slept great last night. Good morning from my very WET dwelling! Inside the tent it's not bad, but outside the rain just doesn't want to let up. I woke up at 5:45 this morning hoping to get an early start on the day, but seeing the undesirable condition of the weather, Quickly drifted back to sleep. I did this despite the fact that I had to pee terribly. I'm doing my best to remain optomistic about today's weather, but the realist deep within me contradicts any possitivity I try to muster up. Still, who knows!

Breakfast:
Rice with tiny shrimp and Chinese flavoring
1 - 10 (10 being best) , I'll give this one 2, and that's being generous.








I like this sign. The beach wasn't bad either!The rain has let up! YOKATA NA!! (GREAT!!)












TEA anyone?!!








I'm glad I took this little side road. I mean, just look at this moss covered bridge over a rushing brook. There are loads of tree ferns towering over the forest which is carpeted with various other ferns. I imagine this is what my heaven looks like.

No comments: