Friday, October 10, 2008

Mr. Green Does Long Island

Thursday, October 9 2008
Yesterday, Thursday,
I took Mr. Green out for his first Long Island experience, albeit a short one.
We meandered down the beautiful coastal roads nearby my parents' home to Stony Brook Harbor.
"Leaves are changin' all around - time I was on my way.
Thanks to you I'm much obliged. It's been such a pleasant stay"
R. Plant



Harbor Road is one of the most beautiful roads on Long Island.

An angler fishes for Striped Bass, a prized sport and game fish.
I have stood many a day exactly where that man stands now, and tried my luck with the Bass

Mr. green has successfully emigrated to the USA.
He seems to like the new environment.


Vibrant green sea algae covers the rocks along the lagoon's shore.
6 Bumble bees "sleep" for the night on the flowers of a
Seaside Goldenrod Flower.

No comments: