Sunday, October 5, 2008

Home-Coming King

Sunday, September 7 2008


My sister Amanda, whom I call Mandy, my brother in law John, whom I call John, Hank, everyone's favorite Cocker Spaniel, and last but most certainly not least, Alice Mary, whom we call Allie -

my 4 month old niece, came over to welcome me home!

There was a DELICIOUS and very decedent chocolate cake on which

"Welcome Home Bill"

was inscribed in frosted lettering!


Thank you everyone for this scrumptious welcome!


NOTE: The oil lamp on the kitchen table was actually NOT there for ambient light. We were forced to use it as a faulty switch for the kitchen light caused the kitchen light to flicker uncontrollably. Fearing that we may all perish in the flames of a raging electrical fire, we opted to use the oil lamp.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

みんな、バプティズムのブログは まだかって、まってるんですけど~~。