Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Adam & Jenni in Oregon

The handsome couple and spectacular scenery are
Adam and Jenni
in Oregon, United States of America
Adam Marlow and I have been funk soul brothers since high school,
about 17 years ago.
Adam is a good man, but just isn't fit to be spoofing on Chunk from Goonies. Adam, Chunk and you share absolutely no physical characteristics in common. Although, I did hear at one point that "Chunk" had matured, grown out of his baby fat, and become quite a handsome man. If that is the case, well then maybe you two do have something in common!
Adam is originally from Brooklyn, New York and his lovely girlfriend Jenni is from California. The two met some years ago out west, migrated up to the Pacific Northwest, and have been living in Oregon for a good while now. recently they moved from Eugene to Portland.
Adam is a fellow educator and Jenni is working on completing her own education at the moment.
I'm looking forward to being on the same continent with you guys again! You had better make room in your apartment for Atsuko and I.
Sometime in the not too far future, we'll be dropping in on your party.
Thank you for all your help with my job application Adam. You da man!
Adam in front of "Mikey's" house, doing his rendition of the "Truffle Shuffle"


This is where the classic 80's movie "The Goonies" was filmed
"Hey you guys!"
Wow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bill & Atsuko,
Thanks for the kind words and our own bit of cyber-fame! I am finally caught up with your adventures and wondering why you haven't posted anything these past few days... are you busy moving already? Jenni & I will always have room and time to share with you guys whenever you make it to Portland. Catch up with you soon!
Love Adam

Anonymous said...

Thanks Adam!

I got back to NY last night (Friday, September 5 - 10:45pm). My mom and dad were there to greet me and drive me home! It's great to see them.
It is interesting to be experiencing reverse culture shock again; ie. food, people, LANGUAGE.....
Atsuko will be here probably some time in October after her trip to Egypt!
See ya my friend
Wild Bill