Saturday, March 29, 2008

Mr. Green & Good grub before I head out into the wild







Yesterday (Friday March 28), I enjoyed a delicious Japanese-style obento (lunch) with my father in law. This will be one of the final extravagant meals leading up to my postponed departure. I had planned to leave on Saturday (today), but Atsuko thought it would be nice to spend one last weekend together and I agreed. So instead I will be leaving on Tuesday.


You know someone's excited about a trip when they've packed 5 days ahead! I just thought I should see how I am going to manage arranging all my gear on my bicycle ("Mr. Green") and in the panniers. Everything seems to fit, but boy it is HEAVY! How heavy is it? I'm not sure, as I haven't weighed it yet. Man it's heavy though!


I can't wait to go!

No comments: